Your FAQ Answered About Palisades Village
The long-awaited Palisades Village is opening September 22 of this year!
Here’s what we know:
- 125,000 square feet of retail, restaurants, a theater, market, office, and residential uses
- Walkable streets
- No chain restaurants!
- 560 spaces in a three-level underground parking structure
- Local groceries and a specialty market. The Farmer’s Market will remain.
- Swarthmore Ave will become a one-way street
- Park area includes approximately 5,600 sq ft of grass area, plus adjacent hardscape areas, within the 3-acre site
- The community room is located in the center of the project and is approximately 1,100 sq feet
- The first ground-up development in LA to earn LEED status. LEED Gold Status!
What stores and restaurants are going in? Developer Rick Caruso says, ” This whole project violates every old rule of real estate,” which does not include brand-name retailers hogging up massive spaces.