SMG Protocals For In-House Tours
While we are still offering virtual tours of all of our properties, more and more buyers are wanting to see their potential new home! In the past month, we’ve had great success using these protocols for our buyers and sellers, resulting in 8 escrows!
Based on National Association of Realtor guidelines, here’s how we handle safety on property:
- Tours are by appointment only to limit the number of people in the house.
- Hand sanitizer and booties/shoes off before entering the property.
- Masks are required for entry.
- Social distancing and refrain from shaking hands.
- Opening doors, cabinets, etc will be done by the agent.
- Phones and tablets aren’t shared.
- Touched surfaces, including the lockbox, will be wiped down after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer before returning to your car.
If there are any other requirements you need as a buyer or seller to feel completely safe in the home, we are happy to comply!